MicroBiz CRM is a web-based enterprise-class Customer Relationship Management application, used mainly by small and medium-sized businesses. MicroBiz CRM can be used to manage your company's wide CRM and Inventory Management activities, such as sales force automation, customer support & service, marketing automation, procurement & fulfillment effectively.
- Can be used to spread message across all the users of a specific group in the MicroBiz CRM.
- Message creation under a specific category.
- Multiple files can be associated to a specific Messages.
- Files can be downloaded individually or as a package in zip format.
- Comments to a specific message supported.
Japanese Language Support:
- MicroBiz CRM provides you with Japanese Language Support.
- Japanese Language supported in all modules.
- Directory for the Employees of your company.
- Employee Name, Email, Contact Number, Company Name, Employee Address and Description can be recorded for an Employee with the support of this module.
- Used for the Adding new facilities to the Calendar module.
- By adding new facilities user will select his/her desired location and time for the event that he/she wants to create.
- The reserved facility cannot be reserved for the same time duration.
- Facilities can also be added and deleted.
Sales Force Automation:
- Manages leads, accounts, contacts, and opportunities.
- Import data from external sources, such as Web downloads tradeshows, seminars, and direct mail.
- Exports data to spreadsheet software, such as Microsoft® Excel®, OpenOffice ®, and others to analyze the sales pipeline and quickly identify the bottlenecks if any.
- Associates customer records with other records in the system for a better 360 degrees view of the customer record.
- Attaches customer-specific documents to the customer details for a quick reference in future.
- Manages trouble tickets end-to-end.
- Notifies status of the trouble tickets to the customers.
- Tracks complete history of the trouble tickets.
- Creates frequently asked questions.
- Integrated Customer Self Service Portal with Help Desk.
- Statistics of the trouble tickets for a better ticket management.
- Manages organization-wide product life cycle end-to-end.
- Creates different price books for products based on customer segments.
- Procures products from the selected list of vendors.
- Completes the sales management cycle with an integrated Quotations, Order processing, and Invoicing system.
- Fetches inbound E-mails and associate to the existing contacts.
- Manages mailing lists and execute HTML based mass E-mail campaigns.
- Sends mass E-mails to the contacts and other users.
Reports & Dashboards:
- Fully customizable reports for all the modules.
- Sales pipeline analysis by sales stage.
- Monthly Sales pipeline analysis.
- Sales opportunities by lead source.
- Drill-down the dashboards by time and opportunity stage.
- Traditional user management functions like create user, modify user etc.
- User Preferences Management like first name, family name, company, email, access rights, phone, phone mobile etc.
- Enables users to keep track of calls, meetings, and tasks.
- Users collaboration on activities and history maintenance of all previous activities.
- Manages user profiles and field-level access to the users.
- Creates team roles as per your organization structure.
- Controls the access to modules according to the user's roles.
- Archives the login history of each user for better auditing.
- Adds custom fields in all the modules, such as text, number, currency, pick lists, and others as per your business requirements.
- Customizes tabs using drag & drop so that modules that are not relevant to sales process can be hidden.
- Changes the look and feel of the user interface.